Every President of their business wants to be successful. Here are 8 patterns that describe successful CEO’s:
1) A person who respects others
2) A leader that attracts top talent
3) Someone who really knows where and how their business makes money
4) A forward looking leader
5) A manager that establishes specific performance objectives
6) A leader who is sales oriented
7) One who possesses an appropriate level of detail
8) A President who attracts and listens to good outside advisors
If you employ these 8 patterns, chances are you’ll run a highly successful business.
Next week’s blog: Why New Businesses Fail:
Note: To receive all future "Wham on Business" blogs automatically by email, hit "subscribe"